If you enjoy the hunting and the outdoors do not miss this exhibit. In addition to the rare duck boats and decoys, the exhibit features the story of Sam Fertig, a market hunter who spent a great deal of time hunting on Lake Christina. Other highlights are listed below.
- Extensive Collection Of Rare Duck Boats On Display
- Wooden Decoys From The Minnesota Decoy Foundation Collection
- Oxley’s Vintage Photos: 1900s - 1940s Professional Vintage Hunting Photographs
- Sam Fertig Exhibit - Market Hunter In The Late 1800s - 1920s.
- Original John House Commemorative Painting
Minnesota Decoy Collectors Association - www.mndecoycollectors.com
Ducks Unlimited - www.ducks.org